Thursday, June 2, 2011

This Week...And It's Only Tuesday.

1.  The baby is a baby genious.  Wait.  Is that how you spell genious?  It looks weird.  Apparantly, I am not a genious.
2.  I didn't enjoy mom and dad leaving Monday morning.
3.  I did enjoy watching my favorite guilty pleasure TV show (which I will NOT name here).
4.  The baby sat outside in his saucer and watched his big brother play for about 30 minutes...dream come true.
5.  My husband woke us all up this morning at 7:30 this morning...for an 8:00 am departure.  No bueno.
6.  As a result of #5:  a.)  The oldest child forgot his backpack   b.)  Mom forgot to put lunch in the oldest child's backpack  c.)  We filled out middle child's "Sam Bear" journal in the car, in the parking lot of the school, 10 minutes before the bell.
7.)  My email is not working.
8.)  As a result of #7.....well, the list is endless.
9.)  It's only Tuesday.  I'm calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment