Monday, March 28, 2011

6 Down, 2 to Go.

Top 10 List of Reasons it's Time for My Husband to Come Home:

10.  The boys have turned on me and decided to boycot my girly hair products.
9.  It's not worth it to clear the piles of laundry off of my bed, so I have been sleeping creatively.
8.  I'm on day 3 of the same bottle of wine...it doesn't taste so good on day 3.
7.  The gal that did my audit today thought I was crazy...my first meaningful adult interaction in 3 days and I was chatting up a storm.  I may have bordered on stalker.
6.  I fell asleep watching 24.  This, is a travesty.
5.  I put on Fox news yesterday, just to make me feel like he was here.
4.  I watched the Bachelor Finale.  This too, is a travesty.  He would have definitely talked me off that ledge.
3.  The hot tub cover has  about 2 1/2 feet of rain water on it, and the kids were watering the plants with it today.
2.  I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off "knock down the daddy"...I mean, "mommy".
1.  I actually talked back to the TV tonight....really.

No comments:

Post a Comment